Aug 13, 2003

Sometimes, I’ll write some stuff and keep it “in the can” so, there’s a bunch of new stuff. The absence of a new entry doesn’t mean there aren’t any, or that I’ve stopped writing. I’ve got another blog I’m trying to set up (still haven’t gotten it the way I want it) and I want to do a face lift here eventually.

Also, I write a lot of stuff on these boards (not blogs, boards) and when I’m not posting on the blog I’m usually writing something there. Lately, I’ve been rolling over when I want to write. What part of the day it would be the most productive. Almost every writer I’ve ever seen speak about the process, talks about locking yourself away and being disciplined about it.

I have a couple of stories I wanted to finish (among the other projects) but, until things solidify, I can’t see beginning (I started one and found myself going nowhere, just spinning my wheels more often than not).

But, I have been exercising the muscles which is a good way to get ready.

No comments: